Providing efficient and aggressive representation for every client, in every case

Property Losses and Defect Subrogation Claims

Bodie Enger Law, LLC, handles all varieties of property damage subrogation matters for our insurance carrier clients. These cases range from small residential property losses to seven-figure commercial claims involving complex investigation and prosecution. We engage with our clients early on in the claims process to ensure our clients’ interests are timely secured.  Assistance with scene preservation, retention of the necessary experts, and placing all potentially involved parties on notice of the claim and appropriate inspections helps eliminate pitfalls that may develop later in litigation such as claims of spoliation or denials under the notice-prejudice rule.  Diligent and thorough claims investigation with the knowledge that litigation is likely forthcoming further enhances the prospects of recovery and resolution in advance in lieu of protracted litigation.

Putting Our Network Of Experts To Work For You

Our attorneys take a meticulous approach to every subrogation claim. That includes constantly assessing the expertise and quality of experts our firm and our clients use throughout the claims investigation and litigation phases of subrogation. We regularly review and update our network of investigation and litigation experts to ensure the most qualified professionals are assisting in our claims Actively maintaining our network of experts ensures Bodie Enger Law, LLC can properly assist in your property subrogation claim where its one of the following incidents or a more nuanced loss:

  • Fires and explosions
  • Fire suppression systems
  • Floods
  • Professional negligence
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical problems
  • Machinery failures
  • Structural or foundational issues
  • Construct Defect Claims (CDARA)
  • Losses from Product Recalls

Contact The Subrogation Legal Team At Bodie Enger Law, LLC

To set up an initial consultation to discuss your claim, call us at 303-830-6900 or fill out our online contact form.